Summary: An accomplished manager with 14+ years of experience with entrepreneurial and larger firms with high passion for aligning business and technology goals. Consistently improved system reliability, operational productivity, project delivery times and IT service levels while optimizing operating and capital expenses. Excel at strategic planning, building high-performance teams, project management, implementing best practice methodologies and continuous improvement programs. Functionally strong in Sales & Marketing, Financial Management, Manufacturing and Distribution systems in regulated or normal operating environment. Proven areas of expertise include:
- Web design and development project management, including multi-systems integration projects and e-commerce systems.
- Budgeting, risk management, team Building, hiring and mentoring.
- Extensive experience in managing people in remote international locations, managing offshore outsourcing engagements and negotiating with vendors
- Experience with the full life cycle of the product development from the requirements gathering through design, development, QA to the rollout, operation, customer integration and support.
|Web development||ColdFusion, PHP, .NET|
|Database Platforms||Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle|
|CRM||Salesforce.com, SAP CRM, vTiger CRM|
|Engineering Applications||Agile PLM, OrCAD, AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER,|
|Infrastructure Management||VMware ESX, Microsoft Tools|
|Hardware||Dell Poweredge, HP DL and Integrity series, EMC SAN, NetApp NAS|
|OS||Windows 200X, Redhat Linux AS, Solaris, CentOS|
|LAN/WAN||PIX, NetRecon, Raptor, Riverbed Steelhead|
- B.S./M.S, in Computer Science, Loyola University Chicago with 3.70 GPA
- ColdFusion Certified Developer
- Zend Certified Developer