NoOodle began as an alternative menu offering at a neighborhood everyday gourmet eatery, quickly escalated into a must-have mainstay. As word of the naturally delicious NoOodle-based culinary creations spread, restaurant sales skyrocketed. Encouraged by her loyal patrons, proprietor and self-taught chef, Terri Rogers, founded the NoOodle Company to manufacture and distribute a variety of packaged NoOodle products to restaurants and retailers throughout the United States. Today, NoOodle is available at select food service establishments and retail outlets and can be purchased online at our store.
Complete web architecture and web development of the NoOodle.com website, as well as design and development of a fully customized e-commerce system that has generated many new sales for the company.
- Website Design and Development
- Created a highly scalable ColdFusion website that is fully controlled through a custom built CMS.
- Created a custom e-commerce solution that was fully integrated with the UPS API to get up to the minute shipping charges.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Designed a search engine optimization strategy that improved NoOodle.com’s Google, Yahoo and Bing’s rankings, resulting in a traffic increase of more than 600%